Receive an invoice from us? Login to pay online.
Want to promote your business? Login to your Member Portal.
Member Login: How-To Instructions
Access Exciting Benefits + Online Tools Through Your Chamber Membership
As a Chamber Member, you have access to exciting benefits and online tools through your membership.
Take advantage of excellent promotional opportunities to attract new customers and share your information both in and outside our community.
Get started creating your Conway Chamber of Commerce web profile.
At the top of the website homepage, click the Member Login tab.
Log-in with your Member Username and Password.
If you have not yet created a username and password, check your inbox for the Welcome email from the Conway Chamber.
You will see six buttons at the top of the Home page.
You will see seven tabs under Shortcuts to the left.
The Personal Information table will allow you to update personal information, including name, contact information/preferences and more.
Click Save after every update or edit.
Below the Profile tab, you will see the Groups/Interests tab. Here, you may select groups of interest to you.
Below the Groups/Interests tab, you can find the Social Networks tab. Link your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts to your business profile.
The Display Preferences tab, located directly below the Groups/Interests tab, allows you to select items you wish to display publicly.
Consider checking the options that include full name, job title, contact information and address information. This information will be available to the public and Chamber Members.
The Profile Summary subtab below the Company tab allows you to see the overall completion of your profile.
The Conway Chamber of Commerce encourages you to have as much as possible completed in these categories listed.
The Profile Summary tab allows you to assess your profile to determine areas in which need attention.
- Under the Profile Summary tab, you will find additional categories that include organization information, employees, website information, and logos. that can be filled out to better complete your company profile.
- Update this section with information, brand logos and files to complete your company profile.
- Logos can be added at the enhanced level of membership. Contact the Conway Chamber at 843.248.2273 for pricing.
The last tab on the left, under Account Settings is the Billing tab. View transaction history and pay invoices online with a debit or credit card.
Click the Directory tab at the top of the page. Search for Members, businesses and industries in the Conway community.
- Click the Events tab, located to the right of the Directory tab. View the Events Calendar for information on happenings in the Conway community.
- As a Member, you can add an event by clicking the Add Event button, located on the top right side of the page.
- Manage events by clicking the Manage Events tab, located to the right of the Add Event tab.
- *NOTE* Once an event has been submitted, it will be reviewed by Chamber staff for approval before going live on the website.
Click the News tab at the top of the page to view local deals, Member to Member deals, news releases and job postings.
Add news releases by clicking the News tab and job postings by clicking the Job Postings tab and going through the prompts.
Click the Local Deals tab to view local deals posted by Chamber Members.
Add a local deal to promote your business, discount offerings and more.
When adding a deal, consider posting the deal under the Local Deals tab. This way, everyone – including Chamber Members and the public – can view and take advantage of your deal.
Local deals, job postings, news releases, and events will be posted directly to the Conway Chamber Facebook page.
Job postings, news releases, and local deals post to Facebook immediately.