How Can the Conway Chamber of Commerce Help My Business?
- The Conway Chamber of Commerce offers Membership Benefits to you and every member of your team.
In what ways can I raise awareness about the services and products my business provides?
- Display all your business has to offer inside the Conway Chamber. Our lobby features display kiosks for you to advertise your brochures, business cards, menus and more.
- In addition, make your mark and advertise with the Conway Chamber of Commerce. Advertising opportunities are available on the Conway Chamber website, weekly email campaigns and social media posts.
- Open your business proudly or celebrate an anniversary with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. The Conway Chamber coordinates grand openings, ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings for you. We notify the media, local representatives and elected leaders, as well as our entire Member database on your behalf.
- As a Member, you are provided with a business listing on our online directory.
- We also partner annually with Waccamaw Publishing to create our Relocation Guides. The publication serves as a newcomers’ guide as well as our membership directory. As a Member, your business is listed. You also have the opportunity to advertise in the publication. More than 30,000 visitors receive a copy of the Conway Chamber guide. In addition, the directory is distributed throughout our Member database, which means your ad has the potential to reach up to 25,000 Conway residents and local business owners.
How can the Chamber help me learn more about the residents and Conway community?
- Research and Development. The Conway Chamber houses vital reference materials and statistical data accessible to you. We serve as a cooperative office of the U.S. Department of Commerce, city directory library, small business resource center and more.
- Ask about setting up a copy of your own Chamber member mailing list. This database targets over 20,000 business people and their employees.
Does the Chamber offer services and resources that will benefit my business?
- Chamber Members receive Notary Public services at no charge.
- Through our partnership with SCORE, America’s Small Business Counselors, the Conway Chamber offers business mentoring sessions twice per month.
- As a Chamber Member, you have access to our Executive Conference Room to use for meetings when applicable.
- All members are encouraged to showcase your strengths and participate with a Chamber Committee, or participate on the Board or become an Ambassador.
- As a Chamber member, you are entitled to discounted medical insurance through our partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina.
- Deduct 90% of your Chamber investment as an ordinary business expense.
How can the Chamber help me meet new people and potential clients?
- As a Conway Chamber Member, you’re invited to various Chamber events and educational seminars. These settings provide the opportunity to connect with potential customers, vendors, and referral sources. As a Member, take advantage of the opportunity to sponsor a B.A.S.H. (Business Associates Social Hour) event. Showcase your business location, products and services.
- The Chamber coordinates, manages and promotes a number of annual community festivals, programs and parades. As a Member, you have opportunities to give back to the Conway community while promoting your business. Chamber events include Conway Riverfest, Conway Christmas Parade, Leadership Conway, Salute to Education, and Reverse Raffle.
Are there ways to partner with other Chamber Members?
The Conway Chamber of Commerce prides itself on connecting its Members to promote partnership, collaboration and unity. We believe in Chamber Members supporting Chamber Members. Request referrals from industries and businesses. Take part in our Member 2 Member discount program. Attend various events and allow the Conway Chamber of Commerce to introduce you to endless potential and partnerships.