The mission of the Conway Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program is to promote member commitment and retention by:
- Raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits
- Informing and involving new chamber members to promote strong continuous membership
- Communication with existing chamber members to strengthen relationships and learn how to better meet their needs
- Encouraging meaningful and beneficial participation in Chamber programs, activities and events
- Serving as a liaison between the Chamber staff and membership
- Relaying member updates and changes of address, contact information, representatives, etc. to Chamber staff for updating of member database and directory
- Planning, coordination and attending Coffee Connections bi-monthly events
The Ambassadors Play a vital role in the Conway Chamber of Commerce acting as the official welcoming committee of the Chamber. The committee works to strengthen relationships within the business community and increase awareness of the benefits, programs, events and initiatives of the Chamber.
Why you should be an Ambassador
- Networking/business development opportunities as you meet business leaders.
- Obtain an insider’s perspective of the Conway business community.
- Your fellow Ambassadors will become your leads group…and potentially lifelong friends!
- Exposure of your name and company to the business community.
- You and your company recognized on the Chamber website.
- It’s fun!
Ambassadors are the “goodwill” arm of the Chamber. Ambassadors proudly serve the business community, sharing knowledge of the programs, activities and resources the Chamber provides. If you want to make new friends, network and lend support to area business owners, please consider joining the Ambassadors.