In June 2015, The Annual Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine placed Coffee News #1 in its advertising services category and ranked it #54 overall. “This recognition reinforces the growing popularity of our fun, weekly publication,” said Leigh and Ike Sullivan, local franchise owners and publishers of Coffee News in the Myrtle Beach and Conway, SC area. Coffee News unique brown paper one page format entertains people of all ages. It is found primarily at restaurants and waiting room areas of professional offices and hair and nail salons.
It’s good news “to be enjoyed by everyone” that serves up interesting stories, trivia, quotes, and announcements of local events. Small and medium-sized businesses benefit through exclusive and affordable advertising that targets their local community for around $5 a day.
Reasons to Advertise…
• Category Exclusivity…locks out the competition!
• All advertisers are listed on our website with all their contact information and a link to their website
• Available 24/7/365…no need to pick days, times or stations
• Targets a mature audience…reaches the people who are your customers
• The Coffee News Contest…engaging the reader to focus attention on the ads!
• Our readers have disposable income…they are mobile…they dine out…and they are smiling!
• It’s affordable…around $5 a day Call Leigh today at 803-804-0315
P O Box 15746
Surfside Beach, SC 29587
SC Beach Publishing, LLC dba Coffee News Beach SC
For advertising information, call Leigh Sullivan at 803-804-0315 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For distribution information, call Ike Sullivan at 803-283-7777 or email: email@example.com